Debat og råd om TV-skærme. Alt hvad der handler om køb og brug af fladskærme

Redaktører: AndreasL, Moderatorer

Af PeterD
Nogle det burde vide hvad de taler om er gamersradar.

På deres hjemmeside, https://www.gamesradar.com/best-gaming-tvs/, anbefaler de OLED i 55", men også LG UK6300 som "Gamersradar Best Deal"

"If you're looking to really save money, or you want the best 4K TV you can get for a second room in the home, this is 100% the set to buy. It's an LG so you're getting cutting edge tech as standard - this one handles 4K, with HDR 10, at 60Hz with ease and the colors are genuinely impressive for an LED panel. More than that, it has Google Assistant built in, so can be voice controlled, and it feature's LG's rather excellent UI which makes accessing menus and adjusting features super easy with either controller or voice.

Another of its best features is the in-plane switching tech, which means you get vibrant colors even if you're viewing the screen from an angle. So, if this is for a second room in the home, and you're not squarely in front of the TV, you still get the best picture possible. You get 3x HDMIs with this TV, which is plenty for a modest home-viewing set-up, and the sound isn't too bad either. While we'd always recommend an external sound system, or a decent headset for gaming, you'll be fine with the audio in this set."

https://www.bilka.dk/elektronik/tv/alle ... /100378079
Af Grandahl
Samsung tv har et lavt imput lag og velegnet til Gaming, det er de alle.. 7 serien er 60hz, 8 serien er 100hz.. Til gaming har det ingen i flydende om det er det ene eller andet..
Af PeterD
Grandahl skrev:Samsung tv har et lavt imput lag og velegnet til Gaming, det er de alle.. 7 serien er 60hz, 8 serien er 100hz.. Til gaming har det ingen i flydende om det er det ene eller andet..
Så det er ligemeget om det er 50Hz eller 100 Hz til gaming.

Så er der jo mange mærker at vælge imellem.. :)
Af Grandahl
Man kan da heller ikke trække en elefant forbi dig uden du vil opdage det ;)